it's been four days I've been working at Topman. so many things to say, yet so little time to type. I planned to blog every working days but I guess that's just too much and I swear to God that I don't have the energy to do that, haih. anyhow, it's been PRETTY COOL to work there even though it's god damn tiring till I fell sick. yeah, I fell sick on the day after my third day, lol. thank God Ive asked for a day off on my third day working there, as I was planning to go for a gig the next day but pfft, thanks to my health and working friends, I didn't get the chance to go (daymn). at the same time, Im glad I stayed home for the whole day as I could rest for hours (that felt so good). Ive done so many things that I never knew I would and like I said, there are just so MANY things to tell/blog, yet I can't type it all out, sorry.
let me tell you briefly of what happened on friday morning alright? ;)
was in ou by 8am (where ou was god damn dark and I was still half asleep). had training. were asked to sell our outfits. did a fashion show and yes, there was a runway, pose is a must and photographers as well HAHA don't ask! hahaha, okay dah malu daah.
whatever it is, here some of the pictures taken during that time :)








*some workers didn't attend, some workers I didn't get their photos (daymn!)
Adam off that dayyyy haish hahahaha, peace <3
Adam off that dayyyy haish hahahaha, peace <3
this is just part of it, trust me :) there's more, so much more! who knew it'd be interesting working there yet so many things to learn/brush up. and shit, gotta go now. I still have work tmrw shytttt. Ill blog more when I have time kayh :)
those who left, came back while those who stayed when the others left, left as well. what's going on here? SHEESH!
those who left, came back while those who stayed when the others left, left as well. what's going on here? SHEESH!