First Day

Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 1:13 AM
OHMYGOD, where do I even begin? :)

woke up LATE (if you're surprised, you don't know me then). was called to come in for the first time at 1pm and guess what time I woke up? hoho 1215pm yo! I was rushing like mad and told myself to leave the house at 1230pm and I did! (ohmygod, go go go anis! :D) supposedly, I had to go by bus since that's what Ive been planning even before I went for the interview but I was late wey. so, I took the cab and he drove fast for me to reach there by 1250pm (thanks pak cik, you rock!). as I got off from the cab, I was shocked that manda and gamma were right in front of me! guess what, it was manda's first day as well! I was so relieved to see her there as I know that I have her with me ;D (God, thank youuu!). then, the three of us walked to our working level and oh how sweet of manda and gamma of sending me to Topshop, to give confidence and all ya know ;) you one-couple, rocks! hahaha

so, I walked into the shop and informed the cashier that it will be my first day here with a smile :) he brought this stylo dude, informed him and straightly he introduced himself to me as Jay (super love his style). he asked me to fill up a few forms and brief me with some stuff like key in my code into the system and etc. then, Jay went into the store to look for my uniform. the uniform for today was supposed to be grey top by the way, but it was out of stock and I had to wear a hot pink top. trust me, I freaked out myself! but didn't show it of course. the 'ohmygod' word kept playing in my mind when I was changing. though I hate the fact that I was wearing a pink top, but hey, it was that long type and a really cool top, kinda liked it hehe. after that, every staff gathered in a room behind Topshop and some of them briefed about last week's sales and today's jobs. it was so weird as I was the only one who kept quiet and was totally blur (I admit this time) about the whole procedures but thank god Jay made it better as he introduced me to everyone and the others started to introduced themselves as well. the briefing was over then and it was time to work bebeh!

hah, yeah right, who am I kidding? I didn't even know what to do or even where to go. suddenly, I was told by someone that Ill be working in Topman, yes Topman babyyyy! HEAVEN siot :D hahaha, still, I didn't know what to do till one of my co-workers approached me and asked some questions about me. he made me feel like it was my second home teehee. oh, his name is Adam and no doubt he's cute and his personality attracted me more, really! after I got to know him, * (forgot her name) assigned Adam to do check list with me and whee, so we did. I really enjoyed doing the whole check list thang with him and yo, Ive got a crush on him (HAHA, gila straight forward, lol no lah!) he's a cool co-worker, serious. though the other staffs have introduced themselves to me, he introduced them for me again. I didn't get their names at the first place anyway hehe. after an hour or so, I began to start my job. It wasn't heavy or hard, it was fun actually.

but hey, you know what, my first day wouldnt be totally awesome without the amount of my mates who came to visit me today. sumpah mcm best gila :D i would say like each hour, Id be meeting some friends or people whom I know at least. let me try to recall. people who came today was Manda, Zan, Kye, Lynn, Baiti, Aznam, Faye, Ilyas and his friends, Fauzie, Davina and her boyfriend, Danial and his girlfriend, Gamma, Johny, Najmi, Zach, Erinna, Dayah, Fifi and errk, okayh I can't recall all for now, sorry! anyhow, they made my day and made me feel like I wasn't a total stranger there. even my co-workers were impressed on how many friends I had that visited me, aha. the funniest part was when I just got back from break and all of my co-workers were at the cashier. Kak Syd said, "hey nis, someone was looking for you just now" and so, I asked "was it a girl or a guy?" and everyoneeee replied "a guy" and made a big fuss about it, including Adam haha. and oh, I even heard someone said "alaah, janganlah jealous Adam" hahaha, it was nice to have all of them laughing along with me that time :)

anyhow, since Adam started early, he got to go back early and I was kinda left alone. well, at least I felt that way. I did talk to the other dudes but wasn't so close like I was with Adam but after awhile, I managed to become close to Hadi and Kelvin. Hadi, oh mannn, what should I say about him? he's hot, hands down (hahahaha). he has curly hair and oh sangatlah comel and hey, he's waiting for his results as well! cool huh :) while Kelvin is this cute, funny, friendly dude who made me smile and laughed throughout the whole night. it's weird how he was so open to me in a few minutes after knowing me. he started showing his IC, driving license's photo and some pictures of himself and started telling stories. wow, one of a kind I shall say ;) I have to say, my work became harder and more tiring when Adam left but I was totally cool with it, serious.

plus, Ilyas dropped by and informed me that he was taking me to go hartamas after I finished my job and hang with his friends. was totally up for it since I had no idea how I was going back. but, mom and dad suddenly arrived during the time I finished my work and said they were there to pick me up. I was glad that they dropped by to pick me up but I was really looking forward to hang with my otha best friend. I know I may sound like a total bitch or 'anak derhaka', but they kinda ruined my mood after my first day or working. however, they gained it back by making me laugh and asked a few questions about my first day and treated me mcD as my dinner, hoho. my bad mood was gone right after a few minutes ;)

Im still looking forward to work today as Ill be seeing Adam, Hadi, Kelvin, Sameer, Kak Syd, Lydiya, Sarah, Amy, and oh shitttt, I need to remember their names again. mcmn la boleh lupa, haish :S anyhow, it was nice to meet them even though I haven't really got to know a few of them. I was told by Adam that Ill be working at 11am till 8pm tomorrow (he checked the schedule for me though he was already on his way out to go back, ngee) and you know whatttt, am supposed to be asleep now, like totallyh nyenyak punya tido but shit, here I am, typing out a blog aiyoh -_-' okay okay, byebye now!


*chatted with E just now. I really like him, but I don't know where I stand and I don't know where he stands in my eyes. we always say that we care for each other and he kept saying that he will always remember me. he's trying to not do what I dislike him doing, he always gets me, and he's just like me. but both of us have someone by our side? complicated I tell you!