supposedly, I should be out with my bff by now.
supposedly, I should be done with SPM.
supposedly, I should be throwing away my books now.
supposedly, I should be piercing below my lower lip.
supposedly, i should be having FUN and PARTY like a rockstar bitch.
but nope, I still have economics to end my journey of SPM.
haih, whatever lah. all i know, i need to friggin score this extra subject.
I NEED TO, its not an option. A1 is what im aiming for.
bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
anyhoohow, im just one step close to freedom. i could even taste the freedom from my room right now, ha ha. biology has finally end. it wasnt easy, duh (as for me, lagi lah. tak suka that subj kot? hee) but whatever lah, i tried my best, i hope i did :)
though bio is gone in my life, ya daa, poof, no more baby. well, i still wanna share how 'well' my preparation for bio was, aha.
i was given three friggin days to study biology and economics. but hah, didnt touch any of my economics books. bio pun, sentuh during the day before, which was in the evening. how many chapters could i possibly cover from evening till night? oh well, i went on 'studying'. well, tried to study at least aha. that night jgak, which was last night, dad decided to do a family meeting about the coming up wedding. so, i abundant my bio books and went dinner with my family in subang. we were looking for a quiet place so we went to eden, near the parade. we dined there and had our 'family meeting' as well. we talked, argued skjap, laughed, got serious agn, and other stuffs like ya know, typical family dining(+meeting) lah, hah. overall, it was fun :) by the time we finished, it was about 11pm already. they all decided to continue our talk at any kedai kopi. so, 'kedai kopi' in shah alam was the spot. but then, dad realized that i was going to have bio the next day, so goodbye shah alam, hello kelana jaya :) hah. balik pun, lepak-lepak duluuu. buat ni, buat tu, haihh. then, ada la study study skit hee. basically, that showed how 'prepared' i was for that paper. ish ish ishhh hee (:
boys and girls,
NEVER follow my footsteps.
its bad for your health :D
*something for you
A movie that plays in my mind,
Remembering you helps me to survive,
Every day a re-run of the next,
I promised to stay by your side,
That all would change, I can't complain,
Another victim of the game,
Close my eyes, just for tonight,
The sun still sleeps, and when you wake.
Dear, take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist.
What I feel for you ain't love, but feelings do involved.