A Short Story?

Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 5:35 PM
"I'll Be Waiting"

Her friends tried to calm her down by saying, "He broke your heart. He took your soul. You hurt inside, cause there's a hole. You need some time to be alone. Then, you will find what you've always known.

If she had a chance to say to him, she'd say, "I'm the one who really love you, baby. I've been knocking at your door. As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting. As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there. Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.

And one of her friends said gently, "I've seen you cry into the night. I feel your pain, can I make it right?"

She replied, "I realize there's no end in sight. Yet, still I wait for him to see the light. I'm the one who really loves him. I can't take it anymore. He's the only one I've ever known that makes me feel this way.

If she had the chance, she would end her words with, "Boy, you are my own and I want to be with you. You got the love you need right in front of you."




ngaha, am bored :)
omg, BIOLOGY is in like two days and i have NOT even started a page.
BRAVO nis -.-' youre pathetic you know that? pfft. no am not. am just plain LAZY okay?
again, im just fighting with my little voice in my head. going INSANE, i guess.



Baby, I want you. No matter what they said.