where are you when I need you? this is the time of my life that you should be here by my side. wishing me luck and praying to God for me would be good enough. yet, you havent done any of that for me. yeah, fine, youve wished me several times before this but knowing that youre with me in this, is what im looking for. yet, I doubt youre doing it. seriously, where the fuck are you? when I was ready to let you go, you entered back into my life. with open arms and heart, I let you in back. Now, what kind of trick are you playing on me? am so tired of this, really. youve caused this heart to be fragile enough. I dont need your foolish games now for you to go and break this breaking heart again. I wont let that happen.
"Dissed and Dismissed"
I thought you liked me.
but your eyes told careless lies.
Now I trust no one.
-nis