The End

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 5:59 PM
FINALLY, Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia is over. how cool is that? hah.

While I was doing my economics paper, I still had the chance to 'blog' on my last sheet of white paper aha. No, I wasnt bored, I think? Check out what I wrote, har har.

28th of Novenber 2007,

3:07pm
today will be my last day of SPM. as im doing my paper 1 of economics now, i cant wait to listen to the head prefect among the teachers to say, "Baik pelajar, masa sudah tamat. Berhenti menjawab. Guru pengawas boleh mengutip kertas jawapan". aw man, that would feel so GOOD :) aint no better feeling than getting over the biggest exams of my life! hmph, speaking of that, daymn! spm was the biggest exams of my life, and only God knows what would the outcome turn out to be. Wallahualam. oh well, the only thing i am capable of doin is just tawakal to Allah, right?
aw man, why does it take so long to reach 3.25pm? the time that would be the time of my life, hell yeah sucker! :D hm. hey, the head prefect just informed us that we've got only ten minutes left. ten dreadful freaking minutes. oh man, oh damn. tick tock tick tock!

*checked some answers

3:19pm
woops, sorry teacher. i think that chinese teacher just spotted me doodle-ing my baju kurung sekolah. like i said, woops heehee. omg, can time get any slower? im dying here, HELLO! hmph. soon, no more BH017A100 yaw. na da', gone, byebye hah. see you again somewhere in March i guess? (shit, lets not talk about march shall we? it gives the creep out of me.) *if only i could be listening to 'time is running out' by muse. that would be cool ey.

3.25pm
"Baik pelajar, masa sudah tamat. Berhenti menjawab. Guru pengawas boleh mengutip kertas jawapan."

And then I smiled like nobody's bussiness WOOT! >:)



far away are days when you smiled just to hear my voice
why are you trying to run away?
my love, I can't find the words to tell you...