Higher Than Heaven

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 1:56 AM
let me remind you before you read this blog. I really think the reason why I actually joined this blogspot.com is to let my feelings out and by that I mean, my feelings towards anything or anyone :)

anyways, moving onnn. Ive just recently put up a picture of myself at myspace. its been quite some time I havent put a vain picture, hah :) well, couldnt careless abt the picture cause gosh, its just a picture right? TILL he commented the picture and said "woah :)". OHMYGOD. haha, Im psycho yeah yeah, I know. my god, I was smiling, laughing and at the same time I was jumping like a crazy maniac in my room as I was reading it. kan betul, I am crazy! haha. well, yeahh. thats about it. just wanna inform you that Ive never felt so woah before, haha. wheee. omg, you can make me go woowheee man! oh god, i want you pls? :D fyi, I cant stop smilingggg, whee. oh shit