Mosh Together?

Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM

One fine morning, while Hidayu and I were playing Rock Band the other day, Dad told us to play Paramore's song. Weirddd, but okay. Without thinking of the consequences, I blurted out to him that I was going for their show soon. I didn't know why I did that as I wanted to keep it as a secret.. sort of. Instead of being told not to go for it, my Dad got excited hearing about it and said, "Jom, lets go!" Say whaaaaaaaa?! Daddy, you'll get pushed and kicked if you go for it. Really. And I really don't think he was joking on going for it, hmph. Oh boy!

Another glory morning, I was awaken by Hayley's voice. It was clearly loud and live! Where on earth did that sound come from, I wondered. Checked my phone, checked my lappy, nope! It didn't come from any of those things. Walked out from my room and well well well, it was ma Dad all along. He was watching Paramore's concert video clips, and probably with the maximum volume available since the whole house could hear 'em.

And oh, Dad just walked into the room minutes ago asking "Anis, what's the name of this song eh?" while humming to a particular melody. I answered, "Misery Business you mean?" "Noooo, another song from Riot", he replied. He tried humming to the song again and finally, it was actually That's What You Get. -_____-'

Oh me God. Is this for real?

Ayah, you're not really gonna go to ze concert with Kakak, my friends and I right?