You're North, I'm South

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 4:55 AM

Meet a friend of mine. We come from complete different worlds, yet we managed to find similarities after a period of time. It all started with hatred but now that has changed. I am now learning not to be judgmental over tiny matters. I must say, whatever I'm doing right now might show a little bit of hypocrisy in me and I'm sorry but I may have different perceptions towards certain things now. For instance, I used to despise people who types like this : taw xpe.. syg, miss you la.. huhu - but I'm beginning to wonder that those are just symbols in text messages. It's not like they actually speak those silly words in real life, right? So why the discrimination? Is it really needed? Hm I'm still figuring that myself out. Lets just say, he opened up a new world to me that I've never been, seen before.

And so we'll just move along wherever the wind blows~


Opposites attract
because they are not really opposites, but complementaries.