It was noon and I was up awake. Time to go for lunch with lovely ladies yaww! ♥
Baiti picked me up, together with Lynn and Taty inside of the car and we headed straight to Curve. There, we met up Waniey and Aishah. Unfortunately, Layla couldn't stay long enough and left the place the minute we arrived :( And another weird thing was that Curve was having many difficulties such as no electricity, so that equals to no air-cond! Certain toilets had no water too! So that was a bit fucked up I must say. Oh well.. We girls agreed on having lunch at Bubbagump and boy, some things just have not changed from high school. Haih :) When we were quite done with lunch, even Dayah joined us for awhile. Oh, did I mention that we met Fatin(Adeq) there too? Mannn, it felt like a little Sri Aman reunion ♥
After fooling around Curve, we resumed our day by heading to Jaya One to have some coffee and since Adlan works there, why not we meet him up as well ey! Najee joined us there too. We just chilled there till night time and headed home after that. Such a fucking awesome day lah! The ladies were amazing; they colored my day with sunshine ♥ & Oh! I'm so GLAD we had that talk, love. You know who you are. Ily.
Btw, check this shiz out! I'm diggin' it yo!
EFFFFING HOTTTTTTT! (especially the first guy; the center)