Random Riot

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 2:07 PM

So I have this habit of sleeping really late to be compared with other girls.. Well, so what! Do I really look like I give a damn? Nope :) But on this particularly day, I began to consider about me not giving a damn. Here's the thing; Hidayu asked me to come along for a bicycle ride this morning and I don't mean 11am kind of morning. More like 7am! :O Surprisingly, I woke up, took a shower and the next thing I know, I was walking towards the car. Even though I just fell asleep for half an hour earlier, I still went for it. Why the heck? Mostly because I've been wasting too many mornings for the past month and just wanted to try something new in life.

Hasinah and Faiz were picked up and we straightly went to Bukit Cerakah for the adventure. We rented a few bicycles and started exploring. There's a reason why it's called Bukit Cerakah so imagine the consumption of energy we had to use while climbing up and the excitement when we went down the hill! Awesome okay :D the latter part I mean. After hours of cycling, we realised that we weren't moving towards any exits so we had no choice but to make a whole big U-turn! Well, technically it wasn't a U-turn but ya get what I mean right -_- I swear that moment I felt like falling down to the ground. I was lack of energy due to NO breakfast and NO sleep. So imagine that! However, thanks to the rest for giving me the strength to make it. If it wasn't because of them and the mineral water, I probably wouldn't be around now.. (exaggeration).

Here's to help your imagination runs smoothly :



Reached home about 3pm and I automatically left the reality world and went to Wonderland :) In less than two hours, I had to open these eyes and get ready for an appointment. This one I'd not want to elaborate more...
jeng jeng jeng.

At night, I spent time with Aishah by having dinner at first. Later, we were supposed to meet up with the rest but while waiting for feedbacks, we took a drive to a very random place that most PJ girls would not do; we went to Rawang. WHY? Nah, we just wanted to do a lil bit of exploring. Right Sha? :) So yeah.. we did. Just us two girls, with a half-tank oil, in the middle of the night. And ze best thing about it is that we made it home, safely! Alhamdulillah.. CRAZY SHIT OKAY! You have no idea how the journey was like; it was pretty terrifying. With the unfamiliar places around us and no street lights guiding us through.. pergh, gila dow! But hey, it sure was hella fun riding with her ♥ Like I said to her, we always have exciting moments in the car ;)

All in one day baby.. all in one! Fucking tiring-unexpected-memorable-awesome day!

Actual date : 21/12/09 till the next morning.