Another Sleepless Night

Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 5:58 AM

MEET MY NEW BABY, LOLLY :D

Don't you just wanna bite her :)


Now, now.. I wouldn't say things have been looking up for me lately. His absence has been making my days seem pretty cloudy. Even though it wasn't all bright shiny days when we were together, but hey, it seemed worth it to go through all that. Surprisingly I must say. Just one question, why do we have be so complicated? I know we could avoid from being one, but damn, why does it seem like it is such an impossible thing to do.

"I still want to call you syg.. cause I still sgt syg you lagi.."

It has always been rough for me. My past journey.. oh my. It feels like sometimes, God doesn't want me to have the taste of joy in life. Like, "Hu'oh, Anis is about to be happy now.. I should do something about this". Yet, I know that isn't true as God always knows what's best for me and that I need to believe that this isn't just it.. and that the best things are yet to come.

Changes, differences have been the things I've been gunning for. But why do they all still end up the same? Help me to understand please.

A friend recently said, "M, pls console and be with anis cuz she is so madly deeply in love with you"

Let me get this straight. I am not in love.

None of my loved ones or shall I say ma hommies have met this mysterious guy. No high expectations are required as I don't seek in superiority. And let me explain here something, I don't mean to hide him away, the right time just hasn't arrived yet. And by the looks of it, it won't be coming any time soon.

GOD why do I keep babbling about this shiz? Damn, get a grip.