Rolling Back Baby

Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Okay, maybe I don't exactly need a break from this world.. my bad :P
I believe I've been gone long enough already.

SO! Lets do a bit of catching up now, shall we?

On the 31st of October, a huge crowd of Malaysians (okay, with additional of foreigners) were given the chance to watch The All American Rejects or as well known as AAR live, in Kuala Lumpur! Knowing that my first paper of finals would fall on the 30th, I really thought I wouldn't be able to go for it. The fact that my second paper would be two days after the concert was holding me back to watch them. Plus, Mom and Dad would probably kill me for it. Howeverrr, all of these assumptions I had before remained as assumptions. It didn't come true. Instead, I went back home and stayed for a night and enjoyed the band's performance the night after with beloved Zan and Fiqqie! Stayed over at Zan's that night itself and managed to meet up with ma bitch there :) Just a couple of hours of sleep, both of us had to be awake early that morning. Zan had a family brunch while I had a bus to catch. For the first time, I rode the bus to Malacca at 11am! Damn early kan :O Of course with the company of Naz.




On the 2nd of November, I had my second paper; which was Business Communication. It was a subject that I must score, so it was a bit stressful knowing that I didn't have enough time to finish it up. Everyone felt the same way! Two hours for two essays, one letter, one graph with descriptions and a memorandum was definitely not enough. Don't you think so too? Hmph.

Next paper was Islam Economics. Damn this paper! Had a rough time to put all the facts in this tiny brain of mine oookay. Maybe because it involves Islam (I know it shouldn't be a problem since I'm a Muslim after all ey, but..) and involves Economics too! In summary, it wasn't easy to study for this subject lah. Even worse when M just had to mess with my head the day before paper. Great timing I tell you, superb! Even better, he just had to have some words with me two hours before the paper while I was trying to absorb facts from the book. SIGH

The Saturday of that week, a couple of friends of mine and I decided to head up to the night market in a nearby town, A.Gajah. After staying in Malacca for almost two semesters, I finally went there for the first time! Gila sedih kannn -_-' Since I haven't been to any night markets for such a long time, I got pretty jakun of the things that they had :O There, it felt like I've met my prince charming in an animal form. Ya know, it's like one of those stories that the princess fell in love with a frog and it turned into a charming prince? Yeah, something like that. Haha, whatthe. I know I make no sense :) Okay, I simply fell in love with a black and white rabbit :D I swear to God it was beautiful! However, Dad didn't allow me to buy it :( It would be so good to finally own a pet knowing that I've lost one recently.. haih. Fluffy, I miss you baby. And oh, on that night itself, something unexpected happened. NO SHIT!

On the 11th, I had Statistics as my fourth paper. Finally, a calculation subject! Wayyy better than those reading subjects. It was much more relaxing to be prepared for this subject, as all we needed was a bit of understanding and a calculator to press on. For the first time ever, I actually made good use of the three fucking hours given for that paper okay :O There wasn't much time to wonder about wonderful minutes of ma life, or to sing along to some upbeat songs.. no. Okay, maybe there were a few seconds that my eyes were set on someone, LOL! WTF? I know.

On a beautiful, sunny Friday noon of that week, I was somehow not myself and did a bit of sun bathing by sitting down at this 'meja batu' near to my room, in front of ma college block. We have this CC around there too, and the guy that works there, Azri (known as the ladies man) came and accompanied me. It was annoying having him around at first, as he kept complaining about the heat but after a few surprising, heart-breaking incidents that had occurred on that day, he was actually a good company after all. I have to say, I owe that man for all his help :) Later at night, all phones in the room were ringing throughout the night, but were all ignored. Funny how we all had problems with the persons on the other line on the same night, hah. On this night, a world war should have happened.. but damn it. Not enough to name it as the world war 3, heh.

14th of November, the date that us, part three Business students have been looking forward to has finally arrived :D It was the last day of our finals; we had Macroeconomics - a fucking hard subject! I still don't get why am having a hard time to cope with Economic subjects when it was such an easy subject to cope during SPM year. I managed to cramp two years of learning that subject in just ten months and still I could do well in the end (alhamdulillah). But now... ohmyGod. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe it's my fault for always skipping this class and for not concentrating during this class. But oh well! When the clock struck 5:30pm, we were FREE bebeh! Such an awesome feeling!

Mom and Dad came to pick me up that night. Bloody hell I had to rush to pack right after my paper.. thanks to Mom for scaring me by saying that they would be arriving in another thirty minutes. In the end, it was more than an hour after.. pfft! But oh well, couldn't thank them more for picking me up that night. I just couldn't bare staying there anymore. Had enough dramas already. Needed to breakaway from there.. to a place where I call home baby ♥

See ya'll next year yaww!



GOODBYE SEMESTER 3!
SAYA BUDAK PART FOUR DAAAH, YEAY! SENIOR WEH! HAHA :))