Stacks of Paper Lama

Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM

On the 21st,
I was busy with Aleesya, my niece's birthday party. She just turned ONE year old. Man how I wish I could go back to that age! Hidayu and I got up in the morning and started running errands for the party. We arrived pretty late for it but managed to get it done before the crowd started coming though. The party was divided into two sessions; first was for friends, colleagues and neighbors while the latter one was for family. However, us siblings were there for the earlier one and gone back home at night. I spent the night with Aishah later then ♥

I have no idea what I've done on the 22nd & 23rd. Most probably I just wasted 'em away :P

On the 24th,
I had dinner with AB. After months of not seeing him, FINALLY we managed to grab the chance to do so. Damn I've missed him! We mostly spent the night catching up and gossiping, hehe! Funny how things can change in just a glimpse.. Himself, Eri, Rock and I used to be uber close and now, just us two? Haih.

On the 25th,
Spent the night with Aishah, Ilyas, Aiman and Haziq at Sutraa. Quite a number of things happened on this night.. HAIHHH. I guess I shall just keep this to myself yo.

On the 26th,
Lynn has finally arrived, YEAY :D Spent the day with her and Adlan at Mid and Gardens. Oh how I've missed these two love birds ♥ Unfortunately, I may have spoiled the day and I'd like to apologize for that. It was certainly unexpected. Then, both of us met Zan up at Lynn's place and oh I've missed that too! Just chill in her room, do nothing but enjoy each other's company :) I accompanied Zan to OU for a moment to do a bit of shopping and headed home after that.

"Sygg, I just want you to be happy. But...." SIGH happy my ass ;(

On the 27th,
all Muslims around the universe celebrated Hari Raya Aidil Adha! Since this date was on a Friday, the mosque nearby to my house decided not to slaughter them cows on this day, due to Friday prayers in the afternoon. My family sort of celebrated this raya like the other raya where we prayed in the morning, had a special breakfast and balik kampung in Kajang afterwards. No it isn't weird that we do it that way, sheesh.

On the 28th and 29th,
balik kampung to the Johor side! We were only there for two days and one night. That night, we had a kenduri tahlil for my late grandparents. When the kenduri was finished, the boys in the family were in front of the tv watching the match and heck, I joined them too. So whaaat :P And as expected, MU won bitch! LOL ;)


I think that might just be it for now, folks.