One weakness that I have discovered is that when it comes to this particular situation, I don't seem to know how to do the right way. Thus, it would just lead me doing all sort of silly things. If there were ciggies in my hand now, I would smoke 'em up. If there were drinks and loud good music in the background, I would get high. And if there were tests coming up, I tend to not know how to focus. Could this be one of those old habits? Where I chase for fun, and once I have it in the palm of my hand, I'd let go. Cause baby trust me, this will not last for long. This will not go anywhere than where it is now. Yet, I like the challenges and I can't sit still at times.
I don't want to hurt you but at the same time, I don't want to be hurt.
Bite me! Someone please.
Can't you see? She won't love you like she does to her lover.