Speak of Anything

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM

So who's up for some rock and roll session with AAR and party with Akon as well with Beyonce Knowles? ME! teehee. If that actually works out for me, that'd be totally magnificent! Yet, absolutely out of my mind as finals would be the day after one of the concerts. Uh! Oh well, we'll see how it goes.. have to let the money and time do the talking now.

Hmm I have to say, I really do miss my whores and jerks, dudettes and dudes back home ♥ It seemed like I haven't spoken to them for ages already. And it feels I'm missing all the fun by being here in campus as I don't get to beraya with them or something? Hm I don't know. Those yang rasa nak perasan, this is the time! Yes, Imy :)

So after a week or so of planning on heading back home this weekend, it got sort of interrupted now. SIGH. K and Sef are organizing a big event this weekend in a small town nearby, Alor Gajah and K came up to me the other night and insisted on me coming for it. Okay, maybe for not the entire thing, but a specific programme of the day which is signing up for the 8tv Quickie Search! like WTF! As much as I am flattered that she had faith in me, but trust me, I am SO not the right girl for this job. She said that if I don't make it, she'll kill me. But I want to be home as long as possible. So I'm practically dead. Mm well, I'm just saying.

Oh! Someone has been a pussy when meet upfront with me, but a tough guy behind text messages. Oh how typical~ Where'd your balls go syg, or shall I say lover? haha. Damn he cracks me up :) And at the same time, he can be such a pain in the ass, hmph.

Hmm what else, what else is there to crap about..

Today I have to face my laoshi and speak spontaneously about my family in huayu, and that means in Mandarin! Holy fuck right? HAIH. I have no clue how I'm going to do well in this. Please God of Mandarin, give me your strength to me and pass me those words easily into my head. Thank you! Uh, wish me luck -.-

I'm doing so much better now, and I like this feeling. -random