So I've lowered down my ego and made the effort to fix things up and boy am I glad for doing so or what! Nothing really happened between us, really. It was just a huge misunderstanding. Did I mention a silly one too? Yeah. Well, I'm just happy I heard his voice after twelve f-ing days!
Monday was tiring somehow. Even though I've skipped morning class, I was actually awake to accompany Naz for her interview for Business Comm. Just thought of supporting her so what the heck! I stayed till it ended. Wouldn't mind to wait for his turn too, but nah, sleep is way more important ;D Later in the evening, finally, it was our turn to do a presentation for Islam Economics. Well well well, guess the staying up late and the nerve-wrecking feeling really paid off! We actually did quite well and got the second highest marks in class. And we were just 0.5 marks away from the first. AWESOME, I tell you! It made my day.
On the contrary, do we actually have chemistry as the others have mentioned? Heh, weird.
I'm SO confused.