Watching A Rose Grow

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

THIS IS THE SHIZ! This is ma boy right here biaaaatch!



You go, E! I dig ya ♥

A trip coming back home today reminded me of the a trip that Ive once experienced when I was still in Jengka, last year. The only differences between those two trips were that the mpv from Jengka had a dad inside it, while this time around was all students; or to be more specific, my classmates. Aizat, the driver was kind enough to let Haikal, Ahad, Hasif, Farah, Dayana, Naz and I to get a ride home. No, we don't live in the same area. Some of us are from Kajang, Mines, S.Alam, PJ, KJ, and Subang of course. Somewhere along the way, Haikal requested having lunch at Dayana's and so, we did. (buruk betul perangai -.- lol) Later, since it was almost Zohor, the boys were 'eager' to continue the journey. Why? Cause there was a mosque next to her house and it's Friday. Go figure.

After I've reached home, I went to meet up with the birthday girl, Zan :) We went out for lunch as I wanted to treat the Q of the day. "Isn't this romantic? You with your lamb. Me with my chicken.." HAHA wataqua? I know ;P We spent most of our time at the Apartment and just wandered around after that. We did a little bit of shopping too, woopeydoo! We wanted to carry on our day as it was still young. However, it was a bit hard as tonight is the first night that us Muslims will do our Terawih prayers. Thus, we decided to go back to our places and said goodbyes.

To you my life partner,

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAYYY, WAN ZAN NUREEN! :)



You were there when I was at rock bottom. You were there with me when I was in cloud nine. You never failed to put a smile upon my face. You never stopped making me believe that the better days will come around and the sorrow will eventually flush away. You remind me of myself at times and that's the best part of it; I could see myself in you. However, the wonderful sides of you are not reflected back at me. You are awesome as you are, and I love you for that. You should know that.

It started with fifteen. Now, it's nineteen. Time flies~

Happy birthday again, love!