A Place Called Home

Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Mega sale will have it's end soon :(
And I'm still not done shopping! OH GOD, don't let it finished just yet.. I want s'more.
Dramatic much? Well, so whaaaat!

I wasted spending time with family during sahur this morning, darn it! I just couldn't get up (yeah, that's a surprise right). Later during the day, I practically spent most of the time with the beloved life partner. As planned, we had several places to go within just a couple of hours. After she was done taking passport photos, we went to her college to complete her assignments but unfortunately, she was unable to do so. Then, we made a big U-turn to go to a shop near my neighborhood to get her work done. We spent time in Pyramid after that to do a little bit of shopping :) SALES weh! If only I had lots of cash with me just now, FFF it! Then, we went all the way back to the shop to get her work back and continued shopping around Uptown! After that, Zan was kind enough to bring me to the oh awesome KJ Bazaar! H-e-a-v-e-n, I tell you! It felt gooooood to be home indeed :) Thanks for the day, sayang!

As usual, night time would be with ma hommies! Same old thang ya know.

It occurred to me earlier that I haven't fulfilled a promise that I've made not long ago. But I don't think I'm the only one who hasn't. It's not that I'm a liar. It's not that I've forgotten. It's not because I'm still hung over. It's just that I want things to be as joyful as it was back then. When no words or actions would affect me. And I just don't think now is the time.. yet.

You've got nothing to lose anyway. You're doing just fine there (wherever that is).


Sometimes, ya'll need to realise that I don't own a male's heart.