If you really know me, you would know that I'm always with jeans and tees rather than those high fashion kind of outfits. However, that does not mean that I'm not into them. That does not mean that I would not lay my eyes on them. And that I would not pay extra for one of those stunning goods. Cause believe me, I WOULD. Money matter would probably be one of the factors as I do not exactly live in a mansion and own several of those sweet rides. But then again, I know Dad would not mind spending on good things rather than the crappy ones so technically, it isn't the major problem. I wonder what's stopping me from doing so. Probably I'm not bold enough. Probably I'm not good enough for those items. Probably my body size isn't suitable for them, and only size zero would do. Damn you stick girls.
I think I'll be a bit depressed tonight but having to know that I'll do a bit of shopping tomorrow makes me feel better. Hm I hope so. OMG I want a scholarship to allow me shop every week :O NYUM! That would be mm so good. Okay, now I'm a little bit too obsessed with this habit. Enough of that.
During dinner, Dad mentioned something about me continuing my studies abroad. Well, it wasn't much of a serious talk but hey, he was the one who brought it up so that was something I guess. "Do you know that the Americans love coffee while the English love tea? Finish this tea if you want to go to London for your degree" said Dad while handing me a cup of earl grey. Erkh, not much of a fan I would say. Tetapi demi UK, I'd do anything ♥ aceycey :) Speaking of this topic, this reminds me of my new admiration towards this English man.
Sometimes, I think I'm insane.
