Thirty minutes of getting ready before Ilyas comes after I arrived home, wasn't enough. Thus, he had to wait for a little longer for me to pack my things up. Damn I was rushing like a mad cow knowing that he was already in front of my place. When everything was done, said my goodbyes to Dad and off we went to pick Faye up followed by Fad and Aishah. The original plan was to start the roadtrip about 5pm but ended up going at 7pm. We decided to stop by to meet up with Aiman at Oldtown and drop by at Mel's for a minute. After driving for an hour plus, we finally reached the well known historical place, the Malacca town.
We had a quick look at Dataran Pahlawan as they didn't want to spend much time in a mall. We fooled around for a little while then started moving to go to Pantai Klembang. I, who have been staying in this state for more than half a year hasn't even been to that place. Okay, maybe I have when I was small with my family or so but damn, it didn't look familiar to me. As soon as we arrived, obviously we were looking forward to have a look at the beach but hah, no luck for us I guess. There was no beach! There were no water as it was under construction or whatever you call it. Since we were already there, we had our dinner by the so-called beach. Unfortunately, none of us ordered ikan bakar and I don't even know why till now :s
Almost midnight, the boys finally had their first look at Lendu, or to be more specific, UiTM Lendu. I really thought the guards would let all of us in since it was already midnight but noooo, the boys were told to stop their journey at the post guard and let us girls walk by ourselves. They weren't allowed to send us back to our college rooms, pfft! So, Sha and I made our way back to our rooms without getting any love from the boys (hugs) :( Haha.
Oh I'm bloody tired.
Special thanks to Ilyas. You rock ♥
