For Friends, I'd Sacrifice

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 8:32 PM
While I was doing Statistics quiz this morning, it felt like I haven't studied at all for it. Uh, and that made me feeling frustrated. After class was done, all I could afford was to lie on my bed. But that didn't last long at all as it was time go home, as arranged.. though I really, really did not feel like going home this weekend. Do not ask why please. But after thinking it over for a night and that morning itself, I packed my things up and headed home along with Naz. Let me share with you my usual journey from Malacca to go home, shall we?

The distance from my college room to the bus stop near the main gate is already about 300 meters? Okay, I'm pretty bad at measuring the distance but get the picture? It's far. From the bus stop, I'd take a bus to go to the bus terminal in Alor Gajah to take another ride that leads to Puduraya, KL. Then, I'd walk about 100 metres to ride the commuter to Masjid Jamek. When I reach there, I'd have to do a transit to KJ by taking the lrt. And if no one is able to pick me up from there, I'd take the cab to reach home. It takes about 3 hours plus overall for me to be on my own bed, mm. And that's IF only everything goes smoothly. Isn't it exciting?

However, I didn't follow my usual route and stopped by in PJ instead, to meet up with Zan. She picked me up and we went to our usual catching up spot, Wondermilk. There, I got a birthday present from her and Hana as well. NGEE saya suka! Thank you loves ♥ Then, thought of window shopping for awhile but ended up buying a few things, haha. For Zan at least :) Later, surprised mom first with my homecoming followed by dad. Lets just say dad's reaction was better! hah. Oh well, no use of regretting coming home.. I'm already home!

Lets lepak homies!

People : Kau mana pernah tak balik rumah. Every weekend balik!

Oh I'll prove you wrong one day.