Can I Have A Bong In My Room?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 6:43 PM

"my friends are english, and my parents are power-french."

Almost to perfection, fullstop.

This morning, I had some hard time opening my eyes to go for classes. I was still damn sleepy. Yet, I still went for Mandarin class. I don't know whether it was just me or what, but that lecturer was pretty annoying and annoyed by us today. Get it? I got annoyed when she asked us to count till thousands in mandarin and kept asking us to count. Maybe I should have not be annoyed by that, maybe I am to be blamed for not having the best mood in the morning. Next class was Business Com where we were scheduled to have our first trial of mock meeting today. But then, the weather was being a bitch and made my clothes wet. Thank God my hair was saved by my bag, such a hero.

The minute I entered class, I started looking for my group mates other than Naz. Sufi, Haikal and Ajam couldn't be detected.. and Madam Anida was already in! Great -.- I was informed that Ajam would not make it as he was quarantined so that was an exception. So Naz and I were left with these two boys that are known for coming to class late or for not coming to class at all. You can't blame me for thinking that they'd screw us up and ditch us. The door was opened.. a few of the boys came in and walaa, Sufi came! Our group was called up to do the meeting but due to lack of members, we were given a chance to do later. The second time the lecturer called us, we had to go that minute and at the same time, Haikal said that he'd be coming though he was sick. But there was nothing that we could do and went on without him.

Overall, the meeting was filled with laughter rather than serious expressions and formal conversations. Madam commented on a few things about our meeting and I'd say that we did well jugak la. For having three members in an organization last minute and for changing the flow of the meeting that minute itself, we didn't do so bad. At least Madam didn't say that our meeting was boring so that was good! Later on, a bunch of us went to the library to finish up our work and to do some validation. During that time, I got to know a little much deeper about the boys in my class compared to last semester. Who would've thought that that Seremban boy would hang out at the same place that my friends and I do? And who would've thought most of them kuat xaxau, hahaha.

After that, thought of supporting Aten by watching her class perform a sketch for the English week, and I did manage to do so. Before it was her turn, I was able to watch a couple of sketches as well, from other courses though. Then, the moment that we've all been waiting for has arrived.. it was their turn to perform. When it was done, people applaud as a saying of well done! and you can include me in that too. Did I mention that Aten was the director? Cayaaa lah! (Y)

One of my classmates, Ahad mentioned that he'd open up a shisha spot tonight and invited me to come along. Hmmm, shisha would be good now as I haven't had it for weeks already! Fuck :O Okay, I shall definitely consider it. Whatever it is, selepas buka puasa la. LAPARRRR!