Zero Things to Spill

Friday, July 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM
As demanded by Mom, I woke her up so that she wouldn't be late for her flight. By 5am, she left us family to Indonesia with her girlfriends, or shall I say women-friends? Hm right. I think it's unfair that she's been to Indo almost three times this year already! GOSH Ma! What about your youngest daughter?! But oh well, it's not always she gets to have fun. I guess. Okay, whatever, enough about my momma.

I don't know why, but I don't think I've been much of myself lately. I've been so hm, dead? My spirits are gone. I rather stay home than go out. I've been spending most of the times on my bed and in front of the television. I wonder a lot, maybe a little bit too much. I just don't feel me anymore. Why is that? I have no idea. Could it be because I'm not feeling well? I highly doubt so. Oh I don't know. Since I'm usually feeling blue these days, I feel like going for a rock gig. Instead of partying, I feel like wearing my jeans and tee and simply rock out in a gig. Anyone up for that? I think the dark side of me is taking over, again.

I wonder what made me feel dead. It seems like I'm facing death.

I was wondering how did our friendship totally lost its glow? From being so close, from seeing each other almost everyday to awkward conversations? Wow. I thought what we had could last for a long time, and I guess you proved me wrong. What really happened to us? I know I may have screwed it up for falling for someone else, but I have been trying to make it up to you. Yet, it never seem to be working. You're not the same anymore. Maybe we're not the same anymore. That someone did put an effect to us huh? I'm sorry its down to this. I miss you, I do. I wish I could turn back time.

You destroyed a beautiful friendship. Thanks.

Oh I'm back being the emo me. Eh hey what do you know? Jimbo's calling, woopey! Imma catch up with this boy now! xo.