Coming to class today was harddd. The fact that I barely slept the night before was one of the reasons. Another reason was that I was still on my holiday-mode and I bet the others felt the same way too! First morning class was BEL and this time I went alone as Naz was still not back in campus yet, pfft! The usual shits happened till some of them mentioned about a presentation. SHIT! I've totally forgotten about that! And so did the rest of my group members; Haikal, Muadzam and Ahad. We were one of the two groups that had no preparation and tried explaining it in our own words on a piece of paper, while the others did on mahjong papers.
The other group that wasn't prepared went to present before we did and since they decided to write their notes on the board, Madam got mad about that. They were wasting our time and her time, she said. Then when it was our turn, we went in front with the piece of paper that we didn't even look at. All we did was blabbering about the topic and stole a few ideas from other groups, hehe? I really thought Madam would get furious but hey hey, surprisingly she didn't. In fact, she complimented us for being really confident though we knew there were no preparations done. Awesome :)
Later I had Business Com and the class was o-kay. When class was finished, I noticed that it was raining outside. FFF! However, I walked through the rain having no choices to go back to my college room. And since I was covered with rain water, my sickness came back again and that had led me to skipping the afternoon class which was Islamic Economics. Woops, sorry Ustaz!
And dude! Whatever's going on between us is f-ing weird. We're like cousins! We grew up together and all of the sudden, it's down to this? Woah! You must be insane at the moment. (Hm as if he even reads this).