I Don't Know What Your Problem Is

Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM
"Oh yeah! I forgot that the match is today! Laaa. Asal tak remind kan ayah? I could have gotten complementary tickets for us."

Can anyone hear me scream FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?

"Plus, even if I did get the tickets pun, you can't go. You're sick. It's contagious. Dah la it's a public place."

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I really do not think I give a fuck about my health right now, dad! OH GOD! I had a huge chance on going. Even a big chance on sitting the front row. Why are you doing this to me, ayah? You're killing me, not the virus. ;(

Minutes after that, I was saved by the bell! Well, at least that's what I thought...

Conclusion : I'm not going for the match. Thanks.

I shall just sit at home and consume my medicines till I die.