Castles Made of Sand

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:58 PM
When you've got a friend who doesn't have classes on Wednesdays and another friend who will be leaving you within a month, what do you do? You go on a one-day holiday :D

Calls kept coming from the morning till noon. Being me, one call could not get me awake. Well, not this time at least. Zan and Na have been trying to get to me so that they could proceed with the plan. What plan they had in mind? A trip to go to the beach! Awesome ey :) As soon as I realized I've been ignoring too many calls, I knew I had to get up that moment and get ready. At the mean time, I printed out a map for us, to guide us there! Thanks to Google of course.

I may have left home about 2:30pm but the three of us actually left KJ an hour after that. Lets just stay we had a few pit stops before going to the real destination :) Bagan Lalang, which was the beach that we were heading to used to be a place where my family used to go to a lot. I even remember spending time by the beach with my cousins during night time and headed back home pretty late. I sure did have good memories there. However, I could not remember the exact directions to reach there. We barely used the maps as I thought we didn't even follow the first few directions. We basically used our instincts and a little bit of help from the petrol gas lady. Haha yes, we got lost for awhile there but we were back on tracks as soon we talked to the lady.

After an hour thirty minutes maybe, we finally reached our destination. We couldn't believe ourselves that we were actually there! A few changes might have happened there but the beach is still about the same. The spot that my family always chilled out was still there, so that was cool. We simply enjoyed the time that we had there and stayed there for a couple of hours fooling around with the sand, the beach and not forgetting the cameras ;) Later at night, we decided to have dinner at AC. Since we were all covered with sand, we were hoping not to see anyone that we knew. But just when I said that, I bumped into one of my classmates there. Great! I thought. Later then, I saw a couple of familiar faces but ran away instead. HEHE sorry :D After we were done with dinner, Zan and I sent Na off to her home and straightaway we went home.

It was definitely a tiring day, yet it was an amazing day trip :D The fun part was that it was so random! Oh you know how I love random and unexpected things! We should do this again ;)