I Can Be Happy Too (at times)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 1:55 AM
I don't want to mention any names here as someone said not to :P But like my Goddd. How fickle minded can we both get man? So here's the thing; Two nights ago, someone called and wanted to meet up and so we did. We decided on going to this place somewhere around Dataran Prima was it? Well yeah, somewhere around Pj lah. However, guess it was not our luck as the cafe was closing already. Thus, we planned to go somewhere else which it took us about an hour to think and choose! From Kota Damansara to Hartamas to Sri Damansara to Bangsar and back to Pj! & finally, we chose Murni. GOD! But oh well, it was all goooood :)

I had to wake up early yesterday as I had to go for a wedding in Perak. I was so close on not going for it but I felt guilty as I know my dad would love to have me around (aww :P) rather than going without any children of his following him. We were there because he used to have a foster family when he was in the his 20's or 30's and the kid that he used to live in with was getting married. It amazed me that he still keeps in touch with them though he only stayed for a couple of months because of work I think. So anyway! Yeah, we stayed there for several hours. I managed to meet the woman that took care of my dad when he was living with them and wow, she was one heck of an active woman! and she is going to reach 90 year old o-kay! She's still healthy, alhamdulillah and she could even remember my name without anyone reminding her though I've only met her once! She has 32 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren. DAMN! She's one tough cookie I tell you! :) After we dined with the newlyweds, we headed home to catch another wedding.

Right after I got home, I spent my evening yesterday with Zan and Lynn. We did our usual routine where Zan and I would get roti boom for the Oz chick as a welcome home thing :D We spent some time at her place but since the two of us had something going on later that night, we didn't stay long. Last night, I was asked, or more like told to go to this singing show with my parents. I swear I would runaway from it if I had the chance but I couldn't okay. Soooo, yeah. I was forced to go for this Bintang Rtm show (oh shut up!). Don't bother asking why cause I ain't answering yo. But honestly, it didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought it would be actually. I witnessed one of our top three guitarists, Sham Kamikaze was Facebook-ing while judging the contestants. Haha, that was hillarious, somehow. I also noticed that Lynn's uncle owns an iPhone and was taking pictures of Ajai and Sham with it. Haha, that was cute :D The show only lasted for an hour and a half (thank God!) and the three of us went home straight after that.

As for today, I spent my day with Lynn most of the time. Adlan was around too! Both of us were supposed to have lunch but ended up sipping coffee, which was totally fine. I had fun with you two. I was somehow hyper so I thank you for that ♥ Later that night, I went out for dinner with my dearest Zan. All I can say is that I'm glad everything is out! No more burden to hold, no more secrets! Well, probably there are still a couple of it but hey, everyone has secrets deep inside them right?

Hm I think I'm spending my days well lately. Let it continue please..