Wednesday : I woke up pretty early as I was told to shop for the material for my baju kurung for this upcoming Raya. It wasn't part of my plans and it wasn't either for Hidayu, but we had no choice but to go for it (since Mom told us to). We were around Shah Alam that morning and it was my first time meeting up Faiz, Hidayu's current boyfriend as well. Lets just say he hasn't gotten my green light but hm so far so good :) Bonus points for him for helping me out finding the right bj kurung, yeay. While I was looking around, I didn't realize that I was taking a longer time than what I should have. I was late for my 12:30pm movie yo! and t'was TRANSFORMERS! :O uh, damn it!
Since the three of us were in a rush for our next plan of the day, Hidayu sent me home as quick as possible and in next ten minutes, I was in Zan's car. We had some trouble looking for a parking spot so that was a bit fucked up, uh. Though we were already late, we still managed to get some snacks for the movie before entering the cinema. As planned, we were there to surprise Lynn and Adlan by sitting next to them and it worked. They had no idea we were coming :D However, we missed out an hour of the movie :( The both of us so need to watch it again.. After the movie, we had lunch at Jetty since Adlan was craving for his Maggi goreng -_- Bla bla bla shopping bla bla Najee joined us for awhile bla bla and went home!
Somewhere around 9pm, Layla and Aishah were in front of my place to pick me up. Supposedly, we were on our way to meet up our friend, Syazwan at his friend's crib for a gathering. We did go to his friend's place, we did.. but it wasn't a gathering, it was a farewell party instead. It was his friend's, it was Abu's farewell party. The ABU! The word fuck kept repeating in my head. As Aishah would say, "How do you say hi to the person you _?" Hah, funny.. but true though :S There was no escape, no exit doors to runaway. So I embraced myself to get in then met up with him and the other dudes at the kitchen. Then we started hanging out, we karaoked, we played games and etc. We had so much fun with each other; even with the new faces that we just met. Most of them were making a fool of themselves and we laughed non-stop! Oh boy, it was a great night indeed :) Sadly, it had to end around 3am and so, us girls went home..
15 dudes vs 3 girls, jyeah! Funny how things turned out to be.. he was a stranger one night and a couple of months later, we were chilling out at his place, hmph. Oh well! Have a safe trip back to Aussie dude :)
*Where the hell did I go wrong? It isn't like I've forgotten my roots or anything. It isn't like I become wild when I'm out. How do I explain that I will not do anything stupid or whatever that may dissapoint them all? I just don't understand why.. of all nights, why tonight? Loved ones, I swear I know my limit.