My sister's best friend, Hasinah just came by to probably send us to the airport. Or probably she's just sending my sister, hm I don't know. Dad is in a bad mood since we were still not done packing when he got back from work just now. Mom is yelling at my sister and I to hurry up. She's making me go CRAZY I tell you! My brother, Eriq.. well, he's just doing his own thing. No, actually, he's the one who has been handling my tickets and all that so I should not complain much about him.
As I was carrying out my sister's things into the house, it was so random of my neighbour to say this, "Eh, you already got your license ey? Eh wait, sorry, I thought you're the youngest one." "I am the youngest one, uncle! and yup, I've got license already. Why do you ask?" I replied looking confused. He just answered, "Oh! hmm good good for you" with a smile and drove away.. That was hm, definitely random and weird.
My sister told me to listen to this song. She said, "Anis! I think you would love this song. It suits with where you are now, your situation I mean". It's called Deep and Meaningless and omGah, I love it. It's so... hm, I'll let you judge. And to you, do try to listen it..
I think I should really write off now. My dad would beat the shit out of me if he knew that I was still blogging. So! Goodbye friends.. take good care of yourself and don't have too much fun without me please? :) Think of me whenever you're clubbing, think of me whenever you're out hanging out, think of me whenever you feel empty cause it's my absence that makes you feel that way ;P cewah! Haha rightttt.
So long, now! Goodbye Msia, hello the States!