So anyway, the paper finished at 12pm and the only thing that was on my mind was, MY BED! I didn't sleep the previous night and not because of I was studying like a mad cow, I was simply talking with Zylla for hours. I did do some studying though. I'm not thaaaaat lousy to put my studies behind. As I was saying, all I wanted to do was sleep for the rest of the day but I didn't get the chance to do so. Yanti or as I call her Adik at times, was planning on going out to the town to get Danny, the boyfriend a present. His birthday is coming in a few days and she needed someone to help her to drive her there. Zylla was supposed to do that, but in the end, I was the one who was behind the steering.
Yanti decided on going to Ayer Keroh and since Ive never driven there before, it was a first-time experience indeed. We started looking for his present as soon as we arrived there. I didn't know much of Danny's style so I wasn't much of a big help since they were planning on buying a t-shirt for him. While they were busy deciding, it got me thinking that you don't need to buy an intensive item for the person you care to show your love. I guess I was so used of seeing people back home purchasing branded, high-quality and expensive presents for their loved ones. It really doesn't matter actually. So what if you just get a low budgeted t-shirt from a department store such as Jusco and a hand-made card for them? Her actions did open my eyes for a minute there. I don't know.. I guess I was somehow touched by it? Hm.
While they were still looking around, I had the desire to eat sushi so I bought a few sets of them. Thank God they had Sushi king there! Then, the three of us were gathered back again and were on our way back to campus. We were out for five hours and boy I was still awake, though deep inside, I was dead tired. But still, I didn't sleep even after I got back this evening. I stayed awake by eating dinner and by spending time with Aishah and Naz after that.
NOW, I'm going to bed and you can't stop me. Goodnight baby.
DONE!
Costing : ACC165
Time : 9am-12pm
Venue : Dewan Bendahara