Hey, She's A Ghost

Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM
That was the first.. hmm.

It was windy and cold last night. I stayed in Naz's room till it was almost 4 in the morning. I was the only one who was awake in the room. I did feel like sleeping over her room since it was late already, but another side of me told me to just go downstairs and sleep in Aten's room instead. As I got out from Naz's room, it was silent. You could actually hear a drop of pin that moment. Lately, there would at least be two to three people that would be studying at the corridors but surprisingly, no one was there this time. Probably because it was too late already, I told myself that. I walked downstairs and reached Aten's room in one piece. I couldn't help myself from thinking of the G word, you know?

Zylla was still awake when I got into the room. She was still on the phone with her boyfriend. Minutes after that, she told me that she wanted to sleep in our room which was two levels below. I wouldn't want her to walk down alone so I've decided to accompany her as well. It's been awhile since we last slept in our room anyway. We packed some of our things and walked through the stairs. While I was walking down, I was looking at the other block, which was Dang Anum's block and noticed a girl sitting down by the stairs. Without thinking, I said, "Ish, tak tidur lagi minah tu" and Zylla questioned me, "Minah mana?". I wanted to pinpoint her myself where the girl was positioned so I waited till we were going down for another level. When we had the view of the other block, I looked up and saw nothing. There was no girl. So I just kept quiet and ignored Zylla..

When we got into our room, obviously it kinda bothered me but I guess I was too distracted to even think about it. I was thinking of something else that was a bigger problem. As soon as Zylla switched off the lights, my phone went dead. That's weird, I thought. I kept switching it on again and again but my phone was still not functioning. So I couldn't stop myself from thinking of the ridiculous things, if you know what I mean hmm. However, I just told myself to go to sleep and went to bed with the lights on, for the first time.

This morning, I straightly explained to Zylla why I ignored her earlier. There was nothing much to explain cause I saw a errrrk hmmmm, a ghost. Unbelievable huh?