Germans Make Nice Cars

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:37 AM



I think she is smoking hot! Especially when she's driving her smooth rides.





For the past few months, I've been missing out on latest movies. You name it, I can assure you that I wouldn't even know there are such movies coming out nor showing on cinemas. Pretty sad huh? I think so too. However, I managed to grab the chance that I had and watch one of the 'now showing' movies, the Fast and Furious 4!

It was just the four of us, Ilyas, Fahim, Aishah and I. We decided to go to Ou and catch up on some movie at 7pm. After an hour plus, I was blown away by the beautiful cars and not forgetting, the people in there too. One word yo, DAYMN! Then, we headed to Ikea to have our dinner there but unfortunately, it was closed early. Probably because it was on a weekday, pfft. Najee came and joined us while we were still there. However, minutes after that, we left the place and went to Subang.. hm kesian! We had our dinner at Darus and stayed there for a couple of hours. David and Kye Min joined us as well. Speaking of this moment, Najee you fuckerrr! Haha. I was so motherfucking patient with you. Haih, where the hell can you get a friend like me la weh? Haha, right. Bloody womanizer! ;P

So anyway! Hm then, we were thinking of going to Farez since we haven't been there for quite time and that because of hm shisha baby. But thennn, we were told that Aiman was back and changed the venue to Williams instead, as Aiman wanted to eat there. So all of us ended up hanging around there for awhile. Aiman had finally brought his girl, April or whatever he calls it. Oh hot daymn! She is gorgeous I must say. Let's just say, she's white and very pretty indeed. Haha okay, I sound gay. I was describing his new ride btw. What do you expect? It was a white Golf GTI weh! One of my dream cars, motherfucker. Gah.. oh well! May him and her have a sweeeeet ride together, that's all I can say!

Later, I decided to drop by at Ahbear's place. It's been too long and since I've been an ass to him, I thought by giving him a visit without him driving to me, would be a good idea. And so I did that. It was my first time driving to his place, on my own.. whoo! I thought I would get lost or something but thank God I didn't. As soon as I got into his room, surprisingly, Eri was there! OhmyGod, I miss that fella! :') Since the three of us were all gathered (twin brother, Rock couldn't be there though, sigh), we started catching up and all that. It felt goooood. Unfortunately, the conversations needed to end by 6am as I needed to go get my ass back home.


Now that I am home, in one piece, I'd like to fall asleep, please and thank you.



And I am starting to miss you.. already. Fuck it.