So anyways, I've decided to recall certain things only.. starting from the 3rd December till the 17th December? Hm, yeah. Well, hopefully I'll do this one right.
3rd December
- Grocery shopping with Baiti and Layla at Giant, Pj.
- Lunch at Sushi King at Jaya 14.
- A trip to the Zoo Negara with both of them.
- Late lunch at Santai Ttdi with Zai, Fad, Aishah, Ieka, Faye, Aznam and Eddy.
- Dinner (Lynn's home-made lasagna, nyum!) at Lynn's place with Zan, Najee and Adlan.
- Chilled out at Murni with the four of them plus some others.
- Genting trip with Najee, Fad, Abu, Faye, Aznam, Zai, Azman and Eddy!
6th December
- Murni with Aishah, Ilyas, Zai, Fad, Malik, Fahim, Najee and Os.
- Continued at Montel's with some others like Acap Myvi, Taty, Nelza, Annie, Haziq and etc.
7th December
- Went back to Johor to celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Adha.
8th December
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha! And oh, Johor was raining from 5am to 5pm. Imagine that huh? But it was good celebrating raya at kampung. It was full house that day! So many people, not just any people, relatives I mean, so much of laughter.
9th December
- Mom and Dad left me, and went to Kuantan. Damn, my fault la actually.
- Went to Rasta with Zan for dinner. Najee, Fad and Taty joined us after that.
- Went to Telawi, Bangsar with Baiti to SHOP! It was real fun.
11th December and 12th December
- Ladies night at Euphoria! I was with Baiti, Zan, Lynn, Taty, Najee, Adlan, Cheung Yip, David and a whole lot more of them.
- Chilled out at Darus Subang and met Ahbear there, thanks :)
- Sleepover at Zan's apartment in KL with Baiti and Lynn as well. We cooked, watched movie, we danced till it was 8am maybe?
12th December
- Pushed off from Zan's apartment about 6pm (since all of us woke up late).
- Had a late lunch at Mcd Kj and hey, Prosperity burger is out yo! Coincidentally, we were talking about that burger before we fell asleep, lol.
13th December
- Had a late lunch date with Ieka, Faye and Aznam at Oldtown, Kj.
- Lost my phone for several hours and finally got it back, at Oldtown. Such a careless person, yet a lucky one too.
- Was so close on going out with Najee, Fad and Malik but then, damn!
14th December
- Accompanied Zan to KT reunion or as other people would say, "invaded" the event.
- Dropped by at the Jumble Sale that my sister, Hidayu has been busy with.
- Got lost for about two hours to go to Pavillion and finally, we got there. Bought our movie tickets, had dinner and shopped something for Zan. Then, Twilight began..
- Left Pavi after midnight and suddenly, Zan realized that she didn't bring her shopping bag along with her. Yeah, she accidentally left it in the cinema. Damn. Got lost for about an hour to go to Pavi, again.. However, it was worth it.
15th December
- Left the house about 830pm and gone to Montel's. Ilyas, Fahim, Nelza, Zai, Fad, Faye, Aznam, Abu joined later after that. And so did Syark.
16th December
- I STAYED AT HOME :D
17th December
- Gone to Tasik Kj with Ahbear, Rock and Zul around 1am. While they were drinking, I was observing the gays around there. Spotted many Indian gay couples, which reminded me of Russel Peters's joke, "Hey, we are Indian and we are gay. We represent the gay south community!" HAHA :)
- Played the swings while going crazy and while doing some serious talking with Ahbear too. Walked around the park looking for the gents' toilet and some others.
- Had a late supper or maybe a super early breakfast at Syed ss3 with them.
And after recalling mostly everything that I've been doing, I think I've been going out a little bit too much. Don't you think so too? Damn. But oh well, I'm going back into college soon. Give me a break now, will you Mom and Dad? ;)
"Dad, I want to shop till I drop and I want you to get me into Lendu campus. Period".