The Clubbing Car

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 2:54 AM
The ringtone from my phone played "That's What You Get" as I was sleeping. It was Aishah, asking me out for lunch but I had to turn it down as I was still sleepy.. The same song was played and I picked that call up. It was Aishah, asking me to wake up, shower myself and to get ready as she was coming to my place and take me out. As I was about to go to the bathroom, they had arrived and I was like 'shit' lah kan. Had my bath, got ready and straightly got into the car. It was Ilyas who was driving and had Fad and Aishah in the car as well. Since I had left the tops that Ive bought from the bazaar the day before in Aishah's car, she brought them along with her to pass them to me. BUT, Fad yg mengada, opened the paper bag and took out of the tops and called it the "Grrrr" top. Haha, bodoh la weh :P On the way to Oldtown, those two boys were somehow in the mood to 'sasau'! Techno songs were played loudly in the car and Fad was doing his so-called moves ;P Even better, there was a disco ball on top of Fad's head! Hahaha, such a perfect place to sasau lah! Haha. Well, we went there to have some drinks but as for me, lunch! We stayed there for a couple of hours and arrived home by 7pm.

Later that night, I had dinner with Dad and my sister, Hidayu outside, somewhere in Kj. Since I just had my lunch a couple of hours earlier, Ive forgotten that I was already full and ordered a meal for dinner. Stoooopid! Thank God they could finished up the food. At least, tak lah membazir la kan :) We stayed for a little while after everything was done and left after that. Minutes after I got home, Aishah arrived with Fad and took me away to Montel's to meet the rest of the crowd. Everyone was practically there! Ieka, Faye, Aznam, Abu, Fahim, Azman, Acap, Ilyas, Nelza, Amirul, Zai and hm, etc? Hakim whom I don't really know of but have seen him a couple of times with Ilyas, Fahim and Aiman before came there too. Najee was there too, he just came late though. As usual, we did our thang; shisha! Ilyas sent me home later that night, thank you!