Aishah picked me up a few hours after that and we headed to Cineleissure for our movie which was Twilight! Well, to be honest, I didn't know what the movie was going to be like, or in other words, I didn't know what was the big fuss about it. But still, I know I can't missed out on this movie. We headed to the cinema to buy our tickets first and thankfully, we got seats for the two of us. Ilyas was supposed to come, but he couldn't while we couldn't get a seat for Aznam as he was supposed to join us as well. Since the movie was starting in an another hour, we just walked around the flee market to kill time. There wasn't much of any interesting things there, so that kinda dissapointed me in a way.. But thank God jugak la, cause I was on a budget so I had to control myself from buying anything. Aishah managed to grab an anklet though. It was cute :D
Then, the clock struck at 4:45pm and our movie was calling. We were somehow early for the movie but what the heck lah, we just sat and kept waiting. A white man came along and sat next to Aishah, alone. As the movie was starting, came a couple and sat next to the white man and instead of asking him, he told the white man and the both of us to move one seat aside so that they could sit together. When I meant they, I meant the couple. It was very nice enough of the white man to move from his seat to the seat next to mine.. cause if I was him, I'd reply "pergi mampus!" Memang tak arrr kan. To me, that was so rude of him to do that. Minutes after that, his crowd of friends came in and sat in front of them and made noise. And the fucked up part was that the movie has already started! Ini lah orang Melayu yg biadab, pfft.
There was another fucked up incident happened in the cinema too. Just as the 'Twilight' title came onto the screen, some girls from the behind seats were clapping and cheering. Yes, clapping and cheering. Let me say something, "where the fuck do you girls think you are? at some concert maybe? cinema la bodoh!" UGH. Aishah and I gave each other a look and continued watching the movie. And guess what, it happened again. But this time, they cheered when the main character, Edward Cullen came onto the screen. Yeah yeah yeah, fine, he may be hot to you but tak payah lah nak pergi buat bising. Tension sial duduk dalam cinema tu, hah. Whatever it is, we managed to enjoy the movie very much! We were basically drooling over Ed, so obviously it was enjoyable. Mmm :) This is what I thought towards the movie; I thought it was really good. Everyone should try and watch it. Oh come on guys, put your ego aside and just watch the God damn movie, will you? And oh, I also thought that Ed was hot. Not physically hot though. It was his characterestics that attracted me. He's got the looks as well, but it was more to his individual attractions instead of the typical hot look.
So anyway! Aishah was informed that Aznam, Faye and Najee were around Curve as well. So, we decided to meet up and have dinner together. It took us quite some time to figure out a place till I finally pointed out Ikea. We splitted up for a while and met at the Ikea cafe again but unfortunately, there weren't any enough seats for us. There was a table that could fit us all, but it was wayyy too far. So, we took another long time to figure out another place to dine. We even called up Ilyas to ask him where should we be having our dinner and so that he could join as well.. However, none of us could make up our minds. So while some of them were doing the thinking, Aishah and I went off to walk around that area and chill out at Starbucks. I didn't expect that we would spend hours there and just talked about our oh so interesting campuses, Jengka and Lendu ;P After that, we told ourselves to leave and meet the others back somewhere back in Kj.
But somehow, the three boys were not in Kj yet and so, the two of us decided to have dinner with each other first, at Sushi King in Giant. We knew it was already 10 o'clock but it didn't cross our minds that they would be closing at that time. So yeah, by the time we were about to go in, my neighbour who was working there told us that they were closing. Haih, damn it. By the time we were about to find another place, the boys were at Fend's already and so we drove to that place. However, we didn't get out from the car and just sat in the car for about half an hour maybe? And we didn't even know why. We just kept on talking, and talking. We were waiting for Ilyas at the same time but even when he already arrived, we still didn't get out from the car. Hehe. But in the end, Ilyas managed to get us out from the car and so we joined the others at the table. From the three of them, it became four since Fad was there as well. Though the both of us haven't eaten lunch and dinner, we didn't feel like eating there so we just chilled out there till the restaurant was closing.
When the four of them left the place, the three of us thought it was still early to go home. It wasn't even midnight yet. We had choices to be home early, or make it a lil late. So, we chose the second one and went to William's to finally have our dinner there. Good food plus shisha plus three best friends = Good life :) haha. After about an hour, Aishah left the place first and I was Ilyas for awhile. We were thinking of the future already kan, jyeah :D Bak kata orang dulu, sediakan payung sebelum hujan yo. Hehe righttt. After that, he sent me home. Thanksss.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion."
<3
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion."
<3