Everyone has their Monday blues, no?
I did, and it made me so lazy to even get up and shower myself. I actually did nothing but wonder till it almost reached 4pm. Then, I made plans with Zan to go to the bazaar as it was the last day of having bazaar around. Since I've never been to 14's bazaar, we decided to go there too. About 4:45pm, she picked me up and we dropped by to my ex-tutor's house while it's still Zan's tutor's house for awhile. She wanted to ask some questions while I just dropped by to say hi. It was great seeing her again! Cecily, still looked the same and still the same.. which is good. While Cecily was excited in showing me her new Smart board, Nazim spoiled the moment and called. Heck. After Zan was done with her stuff, we said our toodles to Cecily and were on our way to 14's bazaar. There were several stalls only that were there and so, there was nothing much. We left the bazaar and stopped by at Balloon bouquet to grab my mask for my upcoming masquerade business party. Then, we were back on the road to Kj's bazaar. We rushed ourselves to get the food that we were asked to get and went straigth back home. Tu pun, we were pretty late for buka puasa.
As Abby would say, "Wzn, me is loves you." haha.