Here's To The Night

Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 2:05 AM
Hello hello.

Since my dearest Wney got the opportunity of not going to Uitm in Perak, and instead in Shah Alam, all of us decided to celebrate it! I would say it was a celebration of my Layla on passing her driving test too! Yeay. But the main reason would be, it's been ages (weeks) since we've last met! Argh, Ive missed them so much! Especially Wney, Layla and Aishah.

So anyways, the plan was supposed to be Layla picking me up about 8pm but due to sudden news about the petrol, Layla was stuck in the car for hours to actually fetch me. She finally arrived about 930pm with Aishah, Manda and Gamma in the car. Then, we went to pick Wais up at Kj Lrt Station. From there, Gamma and I combined ideas to avoid all of those traffic jam to get to Subang since we were in our hometown, Kelana Jaya. About half an hour after that, we finally arrived at AC and met Wney, Taufiq, Tariq and Pinky there. And so, we started hanging out la, hee. Since AB knew I was going to be there, he came and joined us. Seeing him mingling with the others just fine was a pretty cool sight, hah. Hmm, minutes after that, Shahz came and joined us too. And so yeah, we hung out, we ate, we drank, we laughed, we drank, we talked and we laughed :)

By 12am, Wney and Shahz left the place together but the others stayed till it was 1230am I think. Knowing that Manda, Aishah and I have curfews, we were pretty in deep shit la, ahah. All of us sent Manda off first and oh yeah, that was my first time heading to her new place, yeayh. Then, followed by Aishah and stopped by at Layla's for awhile to pick up her stuff for her sleepover. Then, it was my turn and yo, got back about thirty minutes ago. Hope I still can go out todayyy though. Oh damn, I need cash by the way. Im supposed to shop in the noon later on, but Ive got no cash. Shit! Mana nak gali duit niii? Haiyo. Oh well, we'll see what happens then ey :)


Being Aishah's boyfriend for the night was fun. She was on my lap all night baby. Jgn jealous yo, hee. Damn, I think Im better off being a guy dow! haha. Well, who knows ey ;P haha.