Oh yeah!
While I was on the way to my uncle's house the other day, all of the sudden Dad was like "Anis, you're following Mama to Langkawi next Monday for several days tau".
DUDE! Why so last minute? God! Here it goes again. Even the trip to Jb was friggin' last minute and so, random. Hmph.
So yeahhh. Might be pushing off today, or maybe not. I havent packed while my parents' bags are already prepared in the hall of the house, hm. I don't even know what time is my flight! I don't even know how long am I going to be there yo. Sheesh. Ive had a couple of plans already for this week and now, it's all ruined. Damn it. Well, at least I could escape from my Pj life for awhile, heh.
Oh btw, this post is so random as I am oh so bored. What do you expect, it's 5:30am. I havent been getting enough sleep lately. In three days including today, Ive only had four hours of sleep. Crazy huh, I know. I think I might have gotten his so-called disease from him <3 Which I am not so thankful about it, but hmph oh well. Was supposed to have a date (kind of, ahha) with him several hours ago but hmmph, something happened. Ngeh :)
A : i think id b free midnite
A : staying home
A : talk to u on msn or something?
A : :)
B : yeah yeah sureee!
B : its a date then! HAHAH. tak leh bla sial
B : ahahaha
A : org nk date btl2, dia tak free!
A : ;D
B : haha, tu lah pasal ;P oh well heee.
Oh we are so casual :)