Today, my body clock has officially gone wrong. I didn't get any sleep last night and stayed up till it was 2pm. Big haih! While I was awake in the morning, had to accompanied Dad for breakfast and so, I did. We went for a walk and had our meal at some cafe, downstairs. When we got back, thought that I would fall asleep but damn it, I didn't. Mom and Dad left for some event they had to attend and I was left alone. I'm getting used of being alone now actually, hah. While they were gone, I was in front of the laptop the whole time okay. Geez. Sumpah mcm tak der life, haih. They got back by lunch time and dragged me along for lunch. ISH. I was finally on the bed and was about to fall asleep, but they still insisted me on following them. Haih. With my sleepy eyes, heavy feet to walk and messy hair, I went lunch with them. I just ate for the sake of eating with them which was not a good decision actually, hmph. After we were done with lunch, I straightly went back to room and jumped on my bed do doze off, mmm. Oh wait, I went online first before I did that actually, teehee. Zzzz. Obviously I woke up during night time and tu pun because my parents woke me up for dinner. Goddd. Though I refused to join them, they still wanted me to follow them. Hmph (I really don't get them lah). So, I got ready and went for dinner. This time, I ate for the sake of my tummy, as I was sort of hungry hehe. Oh well, that's about it I guess :)
Can't wait for Hidayu (kakak ku) to arrive tomorrow! WHEE <3 I miss her.
And obviously those who are back at home too. My girls, the guys, and my cat? hm, yeah, that one too. Though its just Jb, but it seems so far away oh. I miss you guys like crazy <3
One good thing about the road
Is that it opens up your eyes.
It will make you miss your home.
And everything that's right
In your heart will be as clear
As the North Carolina days.
Spent realizing who you are.
Is that it opens up your eyes.
It will make you miss your home.
And everything that's right
In your heart will be as clear
As the North Carolina days.
Spent realizing who you are.