TRY to imagine that you have finally found what you've been looking and asking for, your whole life. Imagine that your dream has finally came true. Cause baby, it's happening to me right this second :)
yes, I AM IN LOVE. completely.
with a total EMO GAY GUY. serious.
only best ones would know how crazy I would go over emo gay guys and knowing that Im getting closer to him by each day, is making me go all gugugaga over him. I love the fact that he isn't a sissy, that his voice doesnt show that he's gay through the wire telephone. yes people, I actually talk to him :) he's just, oh so wow. such a beautiful creature he is, hee. IF ONLY, I could make him turn straight... SIGH :)
Sorry straight guys, Im taken baby. WHEE! haha.
Oh Im so head over hills over him, G.
I know Im WEIRD, leave me alone.
*psst. is this the time when you'd say "thank God he's gay?" haha ;) <3