was awaken by my alarm that was ringing for hours but I didn't wake up immediately, duh. what made me really woke up was Wney's message saying that she was almost there and I was still mamai. Oh fuck, I said and so, I rushed myself, got ready, called the cab and was on my way to OU already in a short period of time. serious. after SO long I haven't seen her (excluding that day we bumped into each other), I hugged her tight as an expression saying I missed her and hello :) haha. first stop, was Jetty since I felt like eating my lunch there. let's just say we've got so MANY things to catch up on and we've spent most of our time there. yes, we sat there for hours, talking <3 she filled me up with her stories that I've been dying to hear and I've filled up some stories about me too, ngeh ;D then, I had to drag Wney along to take my passport photo for my driving license card (that should be done by tomorrow or something but since I haven't sent in my photo, I guess I won't be getting it anytime soon huh) oh well! then, we just wandered around and even bought some snacks for us to munch while walking around. yes, I know I just had my lunch but what the fuck la, I love food. both of us do. so just shut up okay :) settled down for awhile and decided to go back to the photo shop back. on the way there, got the chance to meet up with Nad and Diandra too. again, I met them at BK. oh such loyal customers they are of BK huh :P had a chat with Dee for awhile and went back to the photo shop to take my passport photo and you know what happened? they freaking deleted my pictures! GRRR -_-' and so, I had to retake my picture, haih! bumped into Abu and hung out for awhile with him. did some window shopping too. it was nice hanging with him again since we haven't been chilling together. even though I practically see him whenever I'm in OU, it's different yo. anyhow, we went back to take my photo and finally, it was done. Wney and I grabbed a cab and made our way to my home and on the way, I had cramps and thanks to my heroin, I was fine after that. hee <3 she chilled at my place for awhile and went home <3
thanks for the day syg, ILOVEYOU! sumpah :)
