Love Matters

Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 9:13 PM
on the 4th of April, Baiti, Zan and I decided to go out together and so, we went to OU. they picked me up about 1pm and as we arrived, we went to GSC to buy some movie tickets. they havent watched 27 dresses and so, we bought tickets for that movie though Ive seen it before. I was totally fine with it as I sort of love the movie :) anyhow, we went for lunch before our movies at food court, teehee. Im broke okay, shut up. the foods there are not bad anyway! about 2+pm, we went into the cinema and the movie was starting already. haih, that movie didn't fail to make me cry even that was my second time. and again, shut up, I just love happy endings and love movies okay? Im a hopeless romantic <3 haha. after the movie, the three of us were just wandering around. did some window shopping and even bought some snacks. since Zan needed to go back by 6pm, we headed home around that time. it was still a good day for me <3


on the 5th of April (yesterday), I went out with my family for a family dinner. we decided to go to this restaurant that has been years since the last time we stepped into that place. the name of the restaurant was Big Plate. at first, everyone was there except for my brother but at the very end, he drove to that place and joined us. well, everyone thought that the food has changed a bit. it used to be better. oh damn it. but oh heck, we enjoyed our dinner together <3

last night, some love matters were discussed. well, hopefully, things will work out soon. I hope I did the right thing though, hmm.

and oh, as Ive ran out of credit, AB and I haven't been talking for about two days now ;( I miss him, I do.. but part of me says that he doesn't miss me as much as I do though, haihhh. I think Im losing E as well? hmm, I dont know. I feel a gap between us and I blame myself for that. Im sorry I still dont know what I want and who I want at the moment and it sucks seeing you backing off. ARGH, I hate this.

let me live a simple life, please?