Pretty Hectic

Friday, March 21, 2008 at 4:03 PM
YESTERDAY, I stupidly waited for him to go online as I told myself not to even message him. from the previous night till 7am, I simply just, waited. how pathetic could I be?

anyhow, I was awaken by my mom as she told that we were having family lunch outside and with my lazy eyes and my heavy body, I woke up and got ready. obviously I had my bath okay. then, two cars were off to a near restaurant around my home area which is actually a friend of mine family's restaurant. it was Fifi's family's restaurant btw. we finished our lunch and were home by 2pm.

Wney and Dayah had asked me out on that day itself to hang just the three of us. I thought I couldn't make it but in the end, I made it for another lunch and a movie. met both of them at Italiannies and had Carbonara and Fettucine. one word, CHEESYYY! :/ :) after that, we went to TGV to watch 27 dresses. oh boy, I LOVE that movie, serious. it even made me cried, har har. it should be watched by eveyone yo, oh baby it's so good. since Wney wanted caramel popcorn at GSC, we went there straight after we were done with the movie. on the way there, I bumped into Hameer with his mom and his sister. we were chatting for awhile and his sister ended up walking around with us since she wanted to. then, we visited Layla and Manda who were working in La Senza for a while. apparently, it was their last day of working yo! thank God we were there for their last day, weehoo. at the same time, we bumped into Nabeyl. then, we went to buy Wney's popcorn and bumped into Fahim as we got down from the escalator. since Fahim was alone while waiting for the others, he joined us. we were heading to Burger King as Nabeyl wanted to meet up.

since Yis was already with Wney and Dayah, they decided to go to Rasta first without me, while I was supposed to meet them up there not long after that with Fahim. but there were some problems I had that I couldn't make it to Rasta on time. firstly, I had to find Hameer to send her sister back to him and his mother and my God! it was so hard to find him! seriously, I could never imagined myself being sort of lost in OU because of that fella, ish. while I was having a tough time finding him, some friends of mine keep calling to chat and all. it was really nice for them to call but damn, wrong timing boys -_-' we finally found Hameer and his mom and so, I said my goodbyes and all to them. then, I called Fahim up and he said to meet them up at the arcade and so I went all the way from old wing till there and guess what? they weren't there aish! and so, I waited for them till they reached there. oh by the way, I was referring to Fahim, Syark, their gfs, Dayla, Nawwa and Shila.

since the girls wanted to hang with their schoolmates, Syark, Fahim and I decided to play Deytona at the arcade. it's been awhile since the last time I played that thing and I was pretty nervous, haha. hello, I was competing with two actual drivers okayh! give me a break, will you? hehe. anyhow, guess who won? ME! muahahaha, Ive always loved that game since I was small >:) the boys weren't satisfied and we played again but this time, Syark won, oh damn you Syark :P I was second though, but it was all good. we were more having fun than wanting to be number one when we were racing with each other anyway. the boys played the gunshots game too while I just watched them. after that, went to the pool area and played pool for a moment. compared to Fahim, oh boy do I suck! :l Syark came and I asked him to replace me and so he did. the girls finally joined us back and we started planning for tonight's plan with the other STRONG members as we wanted to strong-ing.

finally, we made a move to Rasta and as we arrived, the others were already there such as Ilyas, Haziq, Tot and Aiman. said hi to them and went straight to Wney and Dayah as I supposed to hang with them. while I was walking to them, met my ex-colleague Adam with his gf too. he asked me to join him but I couldn't yo. got the chance to hang with the girls for a moment and they were off to go back home. said my goodbyes and joined the other table. we hung out there while shisha-ing of course, and planned for our next plan. it was either Laundry or AC since Layla called and asked me to go there. we were so close to go to Laundry but at the very last minute, we headed to AC instead. met up with Layla first, while the others went upstairs. Hazwan and Taufiq were with her too. a minute after that, we went upstairs too and met with the others such as Fab, Syazwan, Caped, Gamma, Wais and Muzzy. Hafiz came late since he was in the mosque before that, hoho. Maulidur Rasul lah katakan :) and oh, speaking of Hafiz, one of the girls that I went there with was his girlfriend yo. seriously, what a fucking small world.

while I was chilling with my STRONG mates at the pool area, suddenly I saw someone who looked familiar looking at me too. ceyt, it was Gorey rupanya. he was with Omar, as always and hung out with him at the fusball area for awhile. from fusball, I went to the pool area and did the same thing over and over again as I had three different groups of friends there. it was pretty fun having all of them there la. without realizing it, it was already 1+am. since Ilyas and Fahim needed to send their cars back home, we were off from there around that time. at that moment, those who were planning to not go home were planning to go to PD. sheesh. obviously I couldn't follow as it was too last minute, I would though but lets just say, this isnt the right time to do that, hehe. after discussing about the plan, they realized that they didn't have that much money to be heading there. haih, apa lah. whatever it is, I wanted, and needed to go home and same goes to Ilyas. he sent me home straight and God knows where they went lah :) I just hope they had fun and they're still alive now. knowing them boys, anything could happen okay.

I had fun, I really did. thanks sayangs <3 despite that AB didn't confirm with me about our Hartamas plan on Thursday night, which was last night, I still had an amazing time with other people. the fun part was I kept on bumping into many people and it was so unplanned. the fact that some dudes called me to have a chat with me while I was out pun was oh so nice, ngee :)

oh I thank God I was out! <3