Morning Sunshine
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
at
12:22 PM
| Posted by
Let the Words Escape
since today's the 18th of March, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AB and GOREY! <3 :)
I couldn't sleep well last night or shall I say this morning, since I slept almost to 6am. knowing that I wasn't chatting with anyone and knowing that AB was out celebrating his birthday eve with his friends at Telawi, Bangsar mcm "alaaaa". he invited me along, oh yes he did. but heh, who am I kidding? I wish I could go, haih.
anyhow, I was kind of, sort of, waited for him to go online actually but he wasn't online so I fell asleep. had this dream of him having fun with his dudes and ladies, but the one that I was worried of was that particular 'kawan' of his. hmph. well, I don't know how to put it, but I think I woke up in a sudden because of errk, jealousy? omg, Im just plain weird, aren't I?
well, that was around 1115am and so, I went to the computer and hey, got a message from him around 6+am. damn it, was already asleep lah my dear oi. I knew he was asleep but I just wanted to reply msg, for fun you know. at the same time, was pretty hoping that he would reply lah, heh. half an hour after, he did! :) chatted for awhile and told him to go back to sleep cause I know that he hasn't gotten enough sleep, and he knows it himself. I didn't get enough sleep too, and that's why Im going off to bed after this. hehe! goodnight, good morning, good afternoon <3
