last night, went to OU with my parents and my brother to have our dinner. well, actually, the main reason was to get my Nike shoes, hehe. we had dinner at Fish&Co and YEAY, I've got a new pair of shoes and diggin' it yo <3
right when I got back, AB msged me and asked me where I was and all. we were just msging each other till my credit ran out! oh shit. hate it when that happens, haih. anyhow, since I couldn't text him any longer, I went online and chatted with S like we always do.
nis said : hows the new carrrr :D
S said : finee je :P
S said : haha okay la
nis said : heheh
nis said : so bila lagi dia nak gerak to kj ni? haha
S said : nak pikat sapa? ;)
nis said : tak de org la kannnnnnn
S said : hahah nnt a i mengorat u
S said : haha dh la i tgh gaduh ngn my gf
* -_-' boys! they're jerks mannn, hoho.
S said : wah kata u ada bf oooo
S said : pm mengancam
S said : sygg ?
S said : apa niii :P
S said : mana you nk ltk iiii
S said : mana tau i single
S said : hmm
S said : later on
nis said : haha, yeah, exactly.. 'later on'
nis said : later on tu, cerita lainnnn
S said : who knows
S said : hahaha.
S said : time tu tggu time u tackle i la
S said : :P
S said : i tak nak makann
nis said : omgahh, burgerrrr ;O
S said : deluxe lagi
nis said : i nakkkkkkkkkkkk
S said : x mauu
S said : diett
nis said : omgah. deluxe, my fav okayy <3
S said : meh la dtg
nis said : pass it to me yoo
S said : kalau i terbuat apa2 kira accidentally la
S said : :P
* ishhhhh. miang !
and in the end, he called. we talked for hours and there was flirting involved, which it should've not even happened. hmmph. anyhow, AB was online and wanted to talk to me. I couldn't just hung up on that dude and so, I replied AB really, really late. oh it wasn't my intention to reply him late :( as S and I were babbling to each other, singing out loud, rapping and all, I don't exactly remember what happened but I THINK I FELL ASLEEP! hahahahaha, omg. Im hillarious aren't I? lol. but not for long though, because I woke up in shocked and straightly went to the computer and chatted again with AB. thank God he was still there, hee :) saw S's msg too but I just didn't know what to say to him so I just kept quiet. (will explain it to him later or smthg). AB and I chatted till 7 and oh, after talking to him, I had a good morning sleep, instead of a good night sleep, hehe <3
AB said : sorry syg
AB said : ngahaha :P
AB said : hello angel anis
AB said : :D
AB said : tah u
AB said : topup!
AB said : haha
AB said : cheh
AB said : mcm u gf i lak nak srh topup to text me
AB said : hahaha
hohohoho 8)
woke up around 430pm and got a missed call from Ilyas. called him back and he said that STRONG want to hang for awhile, to grab some Cendol or something. got ready and Tot and Mirul picked me up while Fahim picked Ilyas and Nelza up. instead of getting some Cendols, we went to this gerai which was quite far from our original plan. unexpectedly, it was a shooting scene acted by Saiful Apek and some other known people. we were thinking of crashing but aha, I didn't. maybe the boys did :P then, Tot and Mirul sent me home and gosh, the weather was bad! it was raining heavily that we could barely see a thing. dah lah all of us didn't have licenses! the driver didn't even have 'L' if that even helps, haha. oh well, I got back by 7pm and walaa :)