Torn

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 5:48 AM
oh boy, it hurts so bad. this pain im feeling has no words to describe it. why did i get myself into this? why! and i cant seem to answer myself back. i find myself foolish these past few months. well, people tend to be fools when feelings get involve in that particular situation i guess. it was true, what ive written before this. couldnt agree more than this.

"You leave me like an addict, always wanting more, but when I break free the sirens sounds and call me back to shore. The bottom of the ocean is the safest place to be but I still swim towards the surface just to breathe your misery."


its so true that i dont even have to e liberate. its written clearly. oh lord, why do i keep torturing myself? i should know better. i should know by now that youre no good for me and youre just too blind to see it. youre not worth my time and enery. yet, i still keep trying to make you see it. see me as someone who has been standing right here in front of you while pouring her heart out. these wounds youve caused have became worst. as im talking to you now, you have NO idea what im going through.


killswitch engaged - the end of heartache (argh, i need this song badly)

There's a beautiful sky tonight and if you were by my side, then we could share it but you are gone. So come at me with your moon and burn me in the stars cause nothing matters anymore. If I could only see you now for about an hour, maybe just a minute, just to ask 'What has she got that I don't have? Is it her brown eyes?'. I know blue eyes get boring but I'll wear dark glasses all the time and hey if you want me to, I'll take a knife to my own bright eyes. Well, I'll give you a thousand reasons that tonight. You should grant me this one wish. Like the one year of my life that I gave to you and now you put me through hell. You broke me up into two. I should hate you, but I can't replace you in my heart. Why am I so pathetic?

hey you, stop making me smile please. even if i smile, it hurts even more knowing that youre making me happy. i dont need that now. fuck. and i dont need your goodnights, cause ill sleep on it. thoughts of you are surrounding my lonely nights, i dont need more of you. please.