the past is haunting me back.
midnight to the 11th.
Today is the day. The worst day of my life. You're so content it hurts me, I don't know why. The cost of misery is at an all time high. I keep it hidden close to the surface in sight. I'm learning to fall and I can't hardly breathe. When I'm going down. hey don't worry about me. You said that you don't see and I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me. Could you be with her? Or was it just a lie? She doesn't catch you like I do and you don't know why. You change your clothes and your hair but I can't change your mind. Oh, I'm uninvited, so unrequited now. Words screaming in my head. Why did you leave? And I can't stop dreaming watching you and her, when it should have been, ugh it should have been me.
Don't question my stupidity as I like to think that he's blindfolded now and somehow, he'll see the real world soon. Oh when would that be, I keep wondering. Remind me again, why am I such a fool.