It all started when we were in a car, I think we were in your car and we were trying to go somewhere new. God, I cant really remember. Well, its not that important. As we were in the car, I was asking myself why I was there beside you and knowing that you're not mine. I was practically looking out to the window all the time, tried my best to not look at you. Youre just too perfect for my eyes. Somehow, I was putting my hand onto this thing that was in the middle of us. It was somewhere near the handbrake. I wasnt trying to do something or whatever, I just needed something to put my hand. I saw you were acting weird like you were thinking about something, but I ignored you. Suddenly, you put your hand on top of mine. You grabbed it. You were holding it tight, really tight. I was shocked and couldnt think or say of anything. And so, I just kept quiet but a wide smile was on my face. There was a smile on your face too eventhough you were busy driving me around. We basically kept quiet the whole way but our hands were like, one. Words dont have the ability to describe how happy I was that time. Only God knows. After that, we had arrived to this parking lot somewhere in KL, I think. You stopped the car and it was time to let go of our hands since we were trying to get out of the car. Stood beside you with the best feeling and not knowing what to do next. Wanted to just continue walking side by side with you. But you made it a lot better. You slowly took my hand and held it tight as I was just trying to armlock our hands. We didnt say much till the incident in the car but we know we were having the time of our life.
Reality check, it was all a dream as I just woke up from bed. Im still on it though. Haih, couldnt stop sigh-ing since just now. God, why does it had to be a dream? I wish it can come true. Oh be mine <3