I once wrote a blog about a friend of mine whom has been an ass these couple of weeks since he had found some new bitches by his side. oh whatever dude. Well, I practically let it all out at myspace blog and I think it was pretty obvious that I was describing you, except for the fact that I put you guys (plural) instead of YOU only. I did mention what wney had once said to me, they tend to forget what they have when they discover new things. Oh you are so right syg :) And oh you know what, speaking of that ass, he started coming back to me, speaking to me agn and Im assuming that his lovely bitches arent there for him anymore. ha ha, boohoo. take that! I may sound mean but I have the right to say whatever I just did and wtv I might going to say. Dont you think its so unfair that your friend just come and go after what youve been through with him/her? It is even more silly to hear a friend of yours is ditching you because of some chiqs. lalala, oh well. like I said, I dont care. Yeah, okay, you're back hooray (yeah right). Dont expect me to be nice and dont expect me to be there for you when you werent even there when I needed you. HAH, tralalala (:
What goes around, Comes back around baby.